Petite Avery Straight-Fit Washable Wool-Blend Ankle Pant
- Machine Washable
- Avery Fit: Mid-rise. Straight through the hip and thigh. Slight taper though the leg. Slim leg opening. Ankle length.
- Model: Size 2, 5'10" (178cm).
- Inseams: Petite/Short 25", Regular 27", Tall/Long 29".
- Looking for the Suit Jacket?
- Zip fly with hook-and-bar closure. Belt loops.
- Flat front. Trouser crease.
- The Avery has a trouser fit through the hip and thigh, and a slightly tapered leg that creates an effortlessly chic, tailored silhouette.
- Front slash pockets. Rear welt pockets.
- Made in Italy by renowned Italian Mill Marzotto, this innovative fabric is formulated with extra stretch for all-day comfort - and it is machine washable for exceptionally easy care.
- Produced in a facility that runs P.A.C.E. – Gap Inc.'s program to educate and empower women in the communities where our products are made. Learn more HERE
- 52% wool, 46% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Cool iron if needed; or dry clean.
- Standard 3-5 Business Days — £4.00
- Express 2 Business Days — £6.00
- Free returns by mail
*Learn more about delivery
Shipping and Handling
3-5 business days*
2 business days**
£4.00 per order
£6.00 per order
NOTE: Gap.co.uk and bananarepublic.gap.co.uk will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Standard Shipping and Handling
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to five (5) business days.
*Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
We only ship to addresses in the United Kingdom and are not able to ship to PO Boxes, British Forces Post Office (BFPO), Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Express Shipping and Handling
Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) before 2:00 PM GMT will arrive in 2 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification. Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday after 2:00 PM GMT, or on weekends and holidays, will arrive within 3 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification
**Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
Please note that our carrier cannot deliver on a bank holiday. Any orders placed on a bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
Where a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for the same order. Each shipment is treated as separate a sale/transaction.
Shipments are via Yodel and Hermes.
A signature is required on receipt of your parcel. If you are not available to accept delivery, Yodel may leave your package with a neighbour. The driver will leave a calling card with the house number where the package signed for and delivered at your address to let you know this has been done. If the parcel cannot be left with a neighbour, Yodel will bring the package back to the local depot, and leave a calling card explaining how to arrange for redelivery.
If you have any questions about a calling card that was left for you, please contact Gap.co.uk customer service at 0800 368 0674.