Organic Heavyweight Twill Jacket
- Standard fit.
- Long sleeves.
- Sleeve length from center back: Regular 35", Tall 36.5"
- Model: Size M, 6'2" (188cm).
- Below-hip length.
- Center back length (size M): Regular 29", Tall 31"
- Fully lined.
- SUSTAINABLE: Made with certified, organically grown cotton that's easier on the earth.
- HEAVYWEIGHT TWILL: Soft, yet sturdy, this cotton twill is designed to get better with every wear.
- Notch lapel with button front.
- Two exterior pockets. Two interior hip pockets, one chest pocket and pen slot.
- Like a single-breasted peacoat, this style traces its origins back to Dutch an British sailors of the 19th century, designed for tough physical labor and a loose fit that layers easily.
- Machine wash.
- Lining: 100% cotton.
- Shell: 100% organic cotton.
- Standard 3-5 Business Days — £4.00
- Express 2 Business Days — £6.00
- Free returns by mail
*Learn more about delivery
Shipping and Handling
3-5 business days*
2 business days**
£4.00 per order
£6.00 per order
NOTE: Gap.co.uk and bananarepublic.gap.co.uk will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Standard Shipping and Handling
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to five (5) business days.
*Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
We only ship to addresses in the United Kingdom and are not able to ship to PO Boxes, British Forces Post Office (BFPO), Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Express Shipping and Handling
Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) before 2:00 PM GMT will arrive in 2 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification. Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday after 2:00 PM GMT, or on weekends and holidays, will arrive within 3 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification
**Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
Please note that our carrier cannot deliver on a bank holiday. Any orders placed on a bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
Where a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for the same order. Each shipment is treated as separate a sale/transaction.
Shipments are via Yodel and Hermes.
A signature is required on receipt of your parcel. If you are not available to accept delivery, Yodel may leave your package with a neighbour. The driver will leave a calling card with the house number where the package signed for and delivered at your address to let you know this has been done. If the parcel cannot be left with a neighbour, Yodel will bring the package back to the local depot, and leave a calling card explaining how to arrange for redelivery.
If you have any questions about a calling card that was left for you, please contact Gap.co.uk customer service at 0800 368 0674.